- The promoter is: ITZOO whose registered office is at CSI Lifecycle Services UK Ltd. Units 1 / 2 Chambers Way Newton Chambers Road Thorncliffe Park Chapeltown Sheffield S35 2PH
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of ITZOO and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the ITZOO Facebook,
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 31st of October 2018 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are specific to each social media type.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: One Refurbished Dell Chromebook 13 3380 13.3" HD Laptop Celeron C3855 - one available for Facebook winner.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. One winner will be chosen: First week of November 2018 at random, from all entries received.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.