- Grade: A- Grade Refurbished Faulty Optical
- Brand & Model: Dell Optiplex 3050 D11S SFF
- Processor: Intel i5-6500 3.2GHz
- Screen: N/A
- Memory: 8GB 2400MHZ DDR4
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Optical Drive: Faulty
- Graphics: Intel HD 530
- Input Device: N/A
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit & Libre Office
- Wireless: No
- Bluetooth: No
- Ports: 1. Power button | 2. Optional SD Media Card Reader Not Supplied with this PC | 3. Universal Audio Jack | 4. USB 2.0 ports | 5. USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports | 6. Line out | 7. HDMI 1.4 | 8. DisplayPort 1.2 | 9. Serial Port | 10. USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports | 11. RJ-45 | 12. USB 2.0 ports | 13. Optional platinum 92% efficient PSU
Warranty: 12 Months Warranty
Work unimpeded: These desktops come with all the same reliability and space saving benefits you’ve come to expect without sacrificing power or performance.
Take back your workspace: Custom designed cable covers reduce clutter and match the chassis for a more efficient and visually appeal work space.
Service with ease: Tool-less entry for serviceability and in-band management enables accessible system maintenance so you can you easily upgrade and replace components.
Stay flexible: The new OptiPlex Small Form Factor All-in-One Stand, provides the aesthetics of an all-in-one, with the ultimate display flexibility your work demands.
Features that drive business
More powerful than ever: Designed around Intel 7th Gen 65W processors with support up to Core i5.
A smoother experience: Support next generation AMD discrete graphics for faster and smoother response times.
Power your performance: The Intel® Optane Memory™ greatly improves the performance of standard HDDs with the help of powerful PCIe SSD drives.
Secure, reliable and manageable.
A partner you can trust: MTBF Certified, the OptiPlex 3050 delivers the reliability and consistency your work demands.
Always up to date: Every OptiPlex 3050 is available with Dell Command Suite, making driver, BIOS, and firmware updates easier. These free tools allow flexible and automated BIOS or system configurations for your company, allowing you to manage your fleet easily and securely every time.
Stay secure: With TPM, optional chassis intrusion, HDD Protection, DDPE, and tower/small form factor cable covers you can focus more on your work a spend less time worrying about your system.
Ports & Slots – Small Form Factor
1. Power button | 2. Optional SD Media Card Reader | 3. Universal Audio Jack | 4. USB 2.0 ports | 5. USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports | 6. Line out | 7. HDMI 1.4 | 8. DisplayPort 1.2 | 9. Serial Port | 10. USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports | 11. RJ-45 | 12. USB 2.0 ports | 13. Optional platinum 92% efficient PSU
Dimensions & Weight
Small Form Factor: 1. Width 9.26cm (3.7") | 2. Depth 29.2cm (11.5") | 3. Height 29.0cm (11.4") | Minimum Weight 5.14 kg (11.31 lbs)
Tower: 1. Width 15.4cm (6.1") | 2. Depth 27.4cm (10.8") | 3. Height 35cm (13.8") | Minimum Weight 7.93kg (17.49lbs)
Had a client who was looking for some cheap PC's as they were just starting out and didn't want to spend all their capital. Ordered 4 machines in total and you would think they were brand new from the factory. If you search closely you can see there are minimal scratches on a couple, but the client is over the moon with his purchase, we've made some good profit and everyone is a winner. Many thanks.