- Grade: A Grade Refurbished Computer System
- Brand & Model: Dell Optiplex 7020 SFF
- Processor: Intel i3-4160 3.60GHz
- Screen: Dell 19" TFT (Model May Vary)
- Memory: 4GB DDR3
- Storage: 500GB Sata Drive
- Optical Drive: DVD RW
- Graphics: Intel HD4400
- Input Device: Keyboard & Mouse
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Premium 64 Bit & Libre Office
- Wireless: No
- Bluetooth: No
- Ports: 4 X USB 3.0, 6 X USB 2.0 Ports, Serial Port, Mouse & keyboard Ports RJ-45 Network Port, VGA port, 2 x Display Ports
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Info: Ready to Perform - these 3020 PCs are ready to get to work as soon as they're plugged in. Equipped with the latest technology, these desktops help you stay productive. Best in-class Security - a wealth of Dell security and monitoring tools help you - and your data - stay safe from online attack and unathorised access. Easy to Deploy and Manage - maximise IT resources with OptiPlex desktops that support automatic deployment and updates with included in-band management capabilities, and help reduce maintenance time and costs with easily serviceable, toolless chassis design.
- Buying a refurbished PC, want quality at a low price, chose ITZOO.
Wanted to renew my +8years old computers for my parents.
Decided to go with this Dell Optiplex, the CPU i3 would be plenty enough for anyone (not gamers)
The Optiplex SFF case is so well built, looks solid and so easy to open for cleanup or upgrading components.
It came with a 500GB 3.5 HDD, which I replaced by their recent SSD.
And with a wired mouse and keyboard, 2 UK power cables, 1 VGA cord.
The shipping was impressive: only 2 business days from the order to being received in France. Packaging was super protective each item carefully wrapped in big bubble wrap, extra protection for the LCD panel, and all items were clean as new (no scratches or dust visible, nothing)
That was my first purchase from itzoo, definitely will continue.
- confirm from the product page how many slots are available (RAM, and SATA)
- allow choosing the power cable plug (EU please :))
- allow choosing the keyboard layout (US, FR)